Good visually and the code
Good visually and the code seems mostly OK. Points I'd make though are:
- Text in the Twitter bubble spills out the bottom of the graphic.
- The nav bar is made up of separate images for each link; better to combine them all into a single graphic.
- Buttons and arrows don't have a rollover state.
- Rollover colour change on links in the main part of the page aren't very noticeable (granted you're removing the underline).
- The white space at the bottom of the first and second columns seems wasted. I'd try and get all three to line up a bit more along the bottom.
Just curious if that design
Just curious if that design is from this tutorial? http://www.tutorial9.net/photoshop/create-a-clean-and-colorful-web-layout-in-photoshop/
Yes it is This was a skill
Yes it is This was a skill building project I did.
I started to front end dev on this a while back and never got around to completely building out the css template and adding the slideshow.