I am working to implement a new jquery model.
I was curious if I could get some opinions based just on the overall look of the landing page.
And also some information regarding jquery if you can provide it. Is the first validation error because I am using a strict doc type and I cannot do so with jquery?
1. visible page counters are
1. visible page counters are so 90's.
2. why do you have the "Speak: Creative™" at the very top-left, when the same exact thing is directly under??
3. I hope you're going to do more with the logo. at-least make it larger.
4. plz, oh god plz, take out the music!
5. This site is a portfolio for Creative Photography? The background image is a very poor choice.
6. 1376px is too wide for the container. most user screens will have a hor.scrollbar. apply the background image to body, not container.
7. three validation errors.
Thanks for your time!
Noted on the counter . . . And also the double name.
I am working on getting the semantic section of my layout working and registering accordingly.
Music is kind of in conjunction with the feel of the entire LA scene . . . which is a matter of personal taste.
The guy is also a signed reputable Los Angeles recording artist with G-Unit . . . He has cut tracks with Akon, Dr. Dre, 50 Cent and alot of people. Licensing for that would not be easy to come by. And def not free had I not worked with the guy. He is also somewhat controversial.
EDIT: REGARDING BACKGROUND PHOTO:
I originally had it applied to the body. But it did not work out with that menu. And I did not like how it was floating. And how the backing would fall outside the shadow.
I did take the music and pull it back to about a tenth the volume. I may lower it more.
Thanks for the info!!
Any help on validation error 1?