Yay! I like the idea, I like
Yay! I like the idea, I like the design, I just think it could do with tidying up a bit.
1) Your logo has a background image, but the text on top is regular aliased thin-looking text. I would consider adding the text to the bg-logo image as well so it looks smoother and nicer, then using text-replacement to hide the actual text.
2) I would remove the drop-down menu from Services, as you've already got the links on the services page itself, and only one of them (lawn care) actually goes to a different page.
3) Your nav links are the standard blue underlined text. I#d change that so it matches your site even just a bold, dark green would fit in better.
4) Stop stuffing keywords in. On the Services page, you've got "Garden Services Edingburgh" written six times. It's unnecessary and doesn't read right
5) Your footer looks too tall to me
thanks for the advice
Thanks for the advice - always good to get other peoples experience.
I've removed the menu rollover - good idea, i think it works better now.
I'm going to edit the site this weekend and will keep in mind your thoughts regarding the content.