Hey, it could be a bit off topic but since I am a member and I believe there will be some people who experienced this already I will ask it anyway.
Well, I basically need an application for my webpage, blog, fb page. An HTML5 chat application (not flash chat). I want to have the ability to change my chat room design, I need it to work on mobile phones and that chats transcript can be exported to html or excel. I did some research and found Rumbletalk, which seems decent. Have anyone used it? How it works? If not can you suggest me some other software or service which is good?
Thanks a lot!
Hey! As there was no answers
Hey! As there was no answers for me on this site I started researching on my own(as I did before I asked here). I tried and tested about 10 applications. 5 free ones 5 paid ones. Chatnox and Rumbletalk were the best ones and I finally decided to go with Rumbletalk. Why?
1. I am able to post youtube videos, charts, pictures and it all looks nice
2. I am able to manage my own design just as much as I would like
3. I have the ability to export the chat logs(increase SEO with this)
4. I can use it on my blog, webpage and facebook page at the same time and it is synchronizing really well
5. Works really well on phones
6. It is html5 based and it is not a resourse hog
7. Nice support(got help when I needed it)
You can also use Rumbletalk as a radio chat application or try the demo chat on their page.
Let me know what you think!
If you are actually looking
If you are actually looking for decent and cheap chat room then of course ChatWing I will recommend. Because of it's service reliability and stability. I have been using ChatWing chatroom over 2 years. And all of my users are quiet satisfied now.
Thank you ChatWing for your best service so far. lol
Guys, I would like to update
Guys, I would like to update you again. Here is ChatWing official iOS app: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/chatwing/id924625444?mt=8 Hope this will help you better now.
hey guys i will give a quick
hey guys i will give a quick update about my experience using Chatwing so far.
1. most important, my users are very satisifed with it.
2. it has been working really smooth and feels great to have a cloud chat and not rely on servers and hosting anymore.
3. the Chatwing android and iOS app have been a greta way for myself and moderators to keep control of the chat and get alerts when their is new activity.
4. my users also use the chatwing apps so they can stay connected to my website chats
5. the chat has helped increase the number of visitors and also the amount of time they spend on my website.
6. as far as pricing chatwing is by far the best value on the web, i pay $11.20 per month for unlimited usage in my chat, on other chat services they limit usage for say 250 users will cost you $50 per month. Chatwing also has a free version that let's you have unlimited usage too which is really nice just lacks a couple features i wanted like uploading my logo and hiding the chatwing name.
conclusion, give Chatwing a try if your looking for a chat room to put on your website it's perfect.