Updated my portfolio recently. Would like for you all to take a look at it and tell me what you think from a design stand point as well as a code stand point.
I know my home page validates, but i have no validated the other pages yet.
I haven't moved my artwork portfolio section from my old site to this one yet. When you click on the links to view my work, there will be a light box showing examples of my work.
ok, here it goes. 1. html
ok, here it goes.
1. html validates only on the home page :scared:
2. nav should be constructed as a
- with some kind of rollover applied with :hover.
3. research divitis
4. the left col should have real text, not an image.
5. whats with rightcol? its an empty div, should not be there.
6. if this is a portfolio site, why would you want clients seeing other portfolio sites? They are the folks you are competing with. If you must have them in the footer, it should be a list.
7. The header graphic on the child pages have a reflection. It may be a good idea to have that same type of styling on the home page, just to keep things consistent.
8. those images should be a list also.
9. your copyright info should not be an image, but real text.
10. the text on the contact page should be real text.
it appears there is work to be done.
I was going to mention many
I was going to mention many of the same things, but Cupid beat me to the punch. :curse:
it looks like my number
it looks like my number eight is incomplete. I think I was trying to say how on the portfolio page, the thumbs can be a list..