Not bad. Maybe a little
:thumbsup: Not bad. Maybe a little bit more content so I could check the rest of the pages. Is it supposed to say welcome so many times on the main page :?
Yeah lol I want to make sure
Yeah lol I want to make sure my css is good before I do anything else. What I really wanna know is if I did the floats and what not right? Is that a good way of doing it or is there a better?
1. Does not validate. 2.
1. Does not validate. :scared:
2. Why have the use of title="", if you're not going to use them?
3. having the as the pager header is best practice.
4. This should be a list
Show Number: 206 <br /> FN Info: <a href="http://www.foodnetwork.com/good-eats/gills-gone-wild/index.html">Food Network Episode Site</a> <br /> GEG Page: <a href="http://goodeatsgroupies.com/episodes/12/s12e15.php">Good Eats Groupies Episode Site</a><br /> Recipes: <a href="http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/alton-brown/coho-salmon-fillets-recipe/index.html">Coho Salmon Fillets</a>, <a href="http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/alton-brown/bi-level-king-salmon-fillet-recipe/index.html">Bi-Level King Salmon Fillet</a>, <a href="http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/alton-brown/broiled-sockeye-salmon-with-citrus-glaze-recipe/index.html">Broiled Sockeye Salmon with Citrus Glaze</a> <br /> Youtube: <a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TO5qhaVPFSs">Part 1</a> <a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rn1Mim5wEF8">Part 2</a> </div>
5. Your not using your heading tag properly.
6. Your header is HUGE! May want to consider building your prototypes in a much lower res than you are now. try building it at 1024x768. All you content is at or below the fold in average resolutions.
7. Your top level menu hover font color should not be white. There needs to be enough contrast to see and read the text easy.
8. Header image should link back to home page.
9. Your body a:hover color doesnt have enough contrast. Its too hard to read.
10. Usually "Site Checks" are for those persons needing a final look-over before they go live. This site is far from deployment.
11. Your image margin isnt working in IE7. Home page image.
Your site looks nice, but does need minor adjustments. Good work!!
Thanks for the feedback in
Thanks for the feedback in response:
3. Can you elaborate on this please.
4. I think I changed it to what you where talking about but now it is indented...is there a way to fix this or where you talking about something else
5. Can you elaborate on this please.
6. I know I should probably scale it down but I just love it being like that.
8. If I use it as a bg is it possible to still do this or should i just put it in the html? Also do I really need to do this if there is a huge home button right bellow it?
10. Sorry I was under the impression that when your done with the design not with the whole site.
11. I am on a mac so i cant see IE. Do you mean the main image is just not centered?
Thanks for all your help!
1. I never said anything
1. I never said anything about the way you centered that :?
3.research image replacement.
4. It needs more formatting. all the text look bunched up.
5.normally you wouldnt have more then on a page. h1 is meant for top level heading. h2 is sublevel headings.
8.research image replacement. It doesnt need to be in your html. can have an that spans the entire heading.
9.no, not really fixed
11. Your homepage image with the fish is slammed all the way left in IE.
1.You said I did not validate and the reason for not validating was because of the div align thing
11. hmmm...I have no idea how to fix this better get looking.
Ok I didn't notice that. You
Ok I didn't notice that. You should have still validated it so they could have checked it for you.
I think I fixed it in ie can anyone check for me?