Please have a look at the site
Also view the site in IE6, because there is some problem with the site in IE6, i have tried very hard but can't figure out the css mistakes
Can you please help me out?
Thanking you !
Site breaks in Safari for PC
Site breaks in Safari for PC and Mac.
You have 16 validation errors in your html.
I like the background and some of the colors used, but I think you need some font consistency. I think I count 6 or 7 different colors used.
I'd also suggest a left and right border around your conent section separating it from the background.
Lastly, I think you need to increase the padding of the text from some of the edges.
Just my opinions.
Thanks for your
Thanks for your suggestion.
How can i make it SAFARI compatible as i don't have safari and what about IE6.
My suggestion would be first
My suggestion would be first to fix those validation errors, they may be what is causing the site to break. Also validate your css, and make sure it is perfect. I would fix IE6 last. Safari shouldn't be a big issue if it is working in FF ok.
1. Niether CSS or HTMl
1. Niether CSS or HTMl validates :ohdear:
2. Is --> supposed to be here??
alt="vedicrishi.in" class="head_img"/> -->
3. Research divitis
4. This is tacky. Should use CSS
5. You table use isnt tabular.
6. I like the top level menu, just wish the Home link had a hover state as do the rest.
7. Consult link is broken.
8. Header graphic should link back to home.
9. Your Welcome Guest white bar doesnt follow the rest of your grid. Add margins to the outside that match the rest of you horizontal margins.
10. I dont like how you have four different content box graphics. You have the blue border boxes, then you have the rounded corner boxes with shadows, then you have an orange dotted border box, then you have sidebar with different graphics. Makes this looks confusing.
11. Current festival & Events text should not be slammed up next to the image, nor should the image be slammed up next to the box border.
12. Strange. none of the child pages follow a common structure or layout.
13. I like your background.
14. Your top lvl menu needs help. looks like the graphics are hanging off the edge, looks sloppy.get rid of the space between header graphic and menu.
15. Dont really like the color scheme. They dont seem to match; background and header.
You have work to be done.
chandan.ti wrote: Also view
Also view the site in IE6, because there is some problem with the site in IE6, i have tried very hard but can't figure out the css mistakes.
If so you've posted to the wrong forum here. Site Checks is for sites that are virtually complete and ready to go live or already are live.
You should be posting to one of the other forums on this site - try the one for CSS Styling.
Thanks for your
Thanks for your suggestions.
I have validated my site as no XHTML/HTML error also for the css.
Now is it breaking in SAFARI or IE 6? please have a look.
Site no longer breaks in
Site no longer breaks in Safari for PC or Mac. In IE6, your sidebar div disappears.
Thanks, What about the main
What about the main navigation (Black one)?
In ie6 that main black
In ie6 that main black navigation is still there and everything seems to function fine with it.