I have just started a non-profit aviation website.
Do check it out and post your feedback.
Aviation Earth: http://www.aviationearth.com
I am looking for a solution for the float error in IE7, so please ignore it.
Hello,I wasn't sure which
I wasn't sure which Float error you meant, so I just highlighted a couple of things I noticed on your site here. I hope you don't mind.
I was using IE7 exclusively and have to say, overall I like the site. The light blue and white isn't the highest contrast ever, but it has a good 'cloud and sky' effect which compliments the site, and I'm a big fan of the seperated rounded corners that look like something on a science labs door
Ok, so these are what I noticed...
1) A large portion of your search bar appears to have disappeared!
2) As it's not rounded, I'm assuming this block of blue isn't supposed to be there?
3) Manufacturers is proving just a little too long for that button there...
4) Looks like that could do with being a transparent corner so you can see the green beneath it.
Only basic things to start with, but those are the initial things I noticed. As I say, nice design though.
Thanks burlster I am just
I am just fed up with all the errors in IE 7
Don't blame you! I found
Don't blame you!
I found this the other day on my web travels...
I finally fixed the float
I finally fixed the float error.
Do post your feedback here.
Your feedback will be really
Your feedback will be really helpful......
I agree with Burlster, it is a beautiful design. I only saw minor things that you might want to correct. Checked with IE7 and FF2
1. The Contact Us needs the current changed from the Home a
2. The contact form has a padding on the bottom, but not on top
3. Link your logo to your index.html
4. The newsletter box is almost touching your search box
5. The newsletter content is not centered
6. You might want to link to the outside world for better rankings
In IE 6 it additionally messes up your navigation images