I bought a stylesheet for my drupal website from company that dropped their drupal stuff and no longer supports it. Anyway it works perfect in Chrome and Firefox, but in any version of Internet Explorer it has no css from the stylesheet - none! I have IE8 on my computer and when I check view page source it is loading the correct css for IE - but IE seems to totally ignore it!
Page validates (0 errors) at W3C.
Please help I can't understand why the content div isn't showing in IE8 here is the code:
<!DOCTYPE html> <html dir="ltr" lang="en-US"> <head> <meta charset="UTF-8" /> <title>Kathy Kroening</title> <meta name="description" content="" /> <meta name="keywords" content="" /> <link rel="profile" href="http://gmpg.org/xfn/11" /> <link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" media="all" href="http://kathykroening.com/wp-content/themes/kathykroening/style.css" /> <link rel="pingback" href="http://kathykroening.com/xmlrpc.php" />
I made a site for a client, tested css in IE9 with viewoptions for IE8, IE7, in the browsers Firefox, safari and opera.
All looks fine, but my client sended me a printscreen with the notice, that not all elements align right.
Can somebody help me please to find out whats wrong ??
The page where my client has difficulties is
Is there any reason why my site would render properly in IE8, 9, and Chrome (all same versions) on my machine, and then render differently on another machine?
I have attached screenshots of a site I'm developing. These shots are from my client. In all three cases, this site renders just fine on my end using the same exact browsers.
My client also tells me that font colors are not showing up properly in the latest version of Safari, when they show up just fine on my machine.
Any direction would be very helpful. Very urgent.
Happy to stumble across this website in hope that I can have help with my coding issue.
Just started working at this company and when they found out I used to design websites, I subsequently took over re-designing their website from an outside guy. Most of it was done, but changes and converting A LOT to CSS was what I mostly worked on. It's been more than a few years since I've coding a site, so I'm sure I've missed something along the way here.