Guys Please do go through the above website ,what would i have to learn to create a website like this , i have a project soon that will be similar to this one , though there would be other senior developers , i would really like to contribute more . Please notice on this website that when u click on objects like the balloon or the moving plane , it takes u to a different page and there is a zoom effect .
With the following HTML and CSS, the check box labels appear fine in IE8 and Firefox 25 when I use the Doctype to transitional (or loose dtd). When I change the Doctype to html5, the check box labels appear fine in IE8, but in Firefox, each check box label is broken between "Checkbox" and the number. What would I change so that the check box labels render correctly for both IE8 and Firefox?
<!-- Check box labels render fine in IE8 and Firefox --> <!-- <!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/html4/loose.dtd">-->
I tried HTML5 canvas, but had very bad performance issue.
Now trying css keyframes and transitions, but no improvement in performance. Because I have to load same image more than 200 times at a time to give such bouncy effects by manipulating each pixel.
Is there any other better way to do this.
Over the weekend I gave the CSS Layout Generator a long overdue update. Over 872,000 templates have been generated since it was first released at the end of 2003. That's a lot of templates, over 100,000 per year. Towards the end of next year it should hit the 1,000,000 mark. For a tool that has been so popular, quietly chugging away in the background, it was looking pretty old. So it was given a fresh face lift. I reorganized the form components to fit together better. Added basic HTML5 support, doctype and tag type selection for the columns.
- IE’s big leap forward; CSS3 selectors fully supported
- CSS Best practice
- Making Sense of Color Codes
- CSS3 PIE
- How To Use CSS3 Media Queries To Create a Mobile Version of Your Website
- 8 CSS preprocessors to speed up development time
- Grokking CSS3 border-image
- HTML5 Canvas experiments
- YouTube launches new HTML5 mobile site
- Chrome Shows Off Some Fancy HTML5 Tricks
- 25 HTML5 Features, Tips, and Techniques you Must Know
- how well does your browser support HTML5?
- App Inventor for Android
- HOW TO: Optimize Your Mobile Site Across Multiple Platforms
- Mobile-friendly: The mobile web optimization guide