We have an influx of Friendster members and, while we don't mind helping you out, we do get a bit peeved off answering the same questions over and over again.
Vkey, a member of this forum, has taken it upon himself to set up a specific Friendster Forum, located at
I suggest this be your first port of call; it is a very large Friendster community and contains an incredible amount of topics to help you.
If you get no response there, or are directed here, then read on.
Triumph, Hugo and myself have written some fantastic posts aimed at helping with the most common requests of Friendster profiles.
- If you want to change your profiles, click here.
- If you want to make your background transparent, click here.
- If you need help with background images, please click here.
- If you want to change the mouse cursor, please refer to this post by clicking here..
- If you want help with cool hover effects for your images, click here.
- If you want a website to host background images for you, try imageshack.us or photobucket.com.
- If you have another problem not solved by one of the above posts, then please try the semi-official Friendster Profile CSS Editor, which can be found by clicking here.
If none of these topics help you then please post a new topic in the Friendster's section. Before doing so, however, please read these tips:
- You don't need to be a member to read the forum content.
Please do not attempt to reply to this topic[/][/]